Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good Communication System for a City
That's why a city grows slowly when its communication system is bad?

Written by Mrs. Money


I always wondered how a small city with less than half a million people could cost such a jam in certain intersection areas within certain hours of a day.

Should the white elephant paramount buildings not build? Instead those kind of money should be used wisely for upgrading the roads?

Oops... I forgotten there is such a group of people in the city who didn't realise there is such a thing called "traffic jam", because there would be sirens on to warn us commoners to bug off by stopping next to the road side in order to let those cars with + or C signs to pass first.

I thought I saw many + or C signs? But after I rubbed my eyes twice, I saw the RR signs, so I gave them the longest finger after those RRs because I was angry in my old small car (instantly my car became a junk compared to those RR cars) and I was delayed in the jammed to send off one of my kids for tuition.

An hour later, I saw those RR cars were stopping somewhere near a vast green patch.
"Mom, what are you looking at?" My little kid asked, "aren't you bringing me to learn T-off today?"

"No! I just realize that we are not classy enough to learn T-off anymore. You are not born with a diamond spoon in your mouth and you not gonna ended up a "commoner" right? Prestige kids were born with golden bucket full of diamonds, they don't need to study hard but just by playing and travelling all over the world yet they could never finish spending those inheritants, but you were born with an empty plastic bucket, even you have talents in making money and skills to climb up social status, yet you have to work harder than anyone else besides some lucks have to drop down from the sky. You can't play and travel to have money still rolling in your piggy bank but you have to work like a donkey still to exchange for those kinds of prestige and it will not be paralleled still because you are not born with a blue blood! Got it?! Let's go home to study, as the chance you will become a somebody 20 years later will be higher than you buy lotto." I hissed.

My little four year old girl stared at me quietly with half understanding of lecture variations between rich and poor.

"Hey, this is called life in semi-monarchy country, understand?"





I hardly saw new, nice and luxury cars around town during rush hours. This reminded me of Mexico!

Really commoners are becoming so poor, aimless and desperate?

I couldn't believe my eyes as there were so many motorcycles during rush hours too!
Like China after revolution?


Whether a rainny or sunny day but both got jammed and jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment