Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brinning and Baking a Turkey for Christmas 2009

Created and Written by Mrs. Money


My aunt Alice gave me a big turkey for my 2009 Christmas, I don't have an oven yet, so she asked me to brine the turkey for a day before bringing it to her house for baking.

So a special appreciation to my cousin Yellow Ant's assisting in baking and garnishing this turkey dish beautifully with asorted vegetables.



The fresh herbs from the garden: dills, parsley, garlic, onion, ginger, chives, cilandro and basils

Then add in beer, salt and black pepper powder, blending eveything together

Pouring to the turkey (in addition add dried bay leaves and oregano powder)

Storing in refrigerator for a day


After baking, garnished it with assorted vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment