Friday, May 7, 2010

A Secret Revealed for Mothers' Day


Experiment on my own to make successful homemade lotion

Written by Mrs. Money



I wanted everything in my fastest yet perfect, cheapest, healthiest and finest things in life, thus I began to learn how to make my own lotion, but all previous outcomes were not as good as expected due to it always lacked of an emulsifying agent. I studied the ingredients of emulsifying wax and borax, I thought easiest way was to walk into a pharmacy store asking, "Any beewax?"
"Sorry, no."
"Any emulsifying wax?"
"Sorry, no. What do you want it for?"
"Making lotion."
"I got many good lotions, you can take a look!"

So nobody told me how to make it successfully based on my own available resources from my kitchen, I turned into a third class no diploma's chemist to make all kinds of experiments, successful or not, all ended up on my kids and my own skins, luckily those ingredients were not poisonous chemicals.



Grape seed oil with herbs and flowers (2/3); Rasperry volka (Sparingly); Enzyme (Sparingly); A bowl and a fork; Soda (A dash); RO water (Keep dripping in drop while stiring with fork, until it turned into white color) and finally Beewax (1/3)



Successful homemade lotion, best mothers' day gift for myself! Can also apply it on lip.



2 comments:

  1. Can you make me a can of Tongkat Ali lotion ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, if I can get real tongkat ali pokok, slice into pieces, soaked in the oil for 6 months before making making lotion.

    ReplyDelete