Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wireless Obsessions



Written by Mrs. Money




School holidays, many parents didn’t aware their devilish kids hacked other users’ lines to get in internet or hacked into other users’ mails. When they are too carefree they would use their HP to take their “naked little brother” to send their girlfriends, and many teenage girls thought that it’s an intimate treasured photo, they didn’t realize it’s an insult for them. When a boy thinks that a girl is very “hiaw” he can come to an extend sending a x-rated photo or sex toy to such girl, I learned it from a male friend when I studied in USA, he told me; “…………… My friend asked me to go in a sex toys shop bought a toy for his girlfriend in Malaysia, he told me that she needs it when he is not around her!”


Any invented communication tools involving in wireless transmissions or aliens’ transmission; our earthy human beings would get obsessed so badly. Even my young monsters at home could be easily obsessed, early morning one of them would switch on the TV herself (now dared enough to challenge mommy’s “NO”) and the other one would take up my HP to figure out games by himself, and everyday my HP battery is running low quickly.

Youngsters would get obsessed to internet activities; old folks would get obsessed with TV soap operas and kids with computer games.


My time to “conditioned” kids: “How could you control by a TV (HP games)? A living thing controlled by a non-living toy! Useless you! Why can’t you control yourself not being controlled by a toy?”

They both did improve slightly after the brain-washing, but I could see their rebellious scintillating from their eyes, I don’t mind they watch their TV and play their games to par up with their era, as long as they are willing to go to nursery, willing to eat their dinner and willing to take shower and sleep on time.

I think high tech modern tools and toys are like devils’ inventions, anytime ready to recruit our mankind as their disciples. These inventions attracted especially to youngsters and most youngsters’ brains could automatically and instinctively compatible utilizing the new inventions efficiently.


Actually, my kind of brain-washing and conditioning is good to control kids being grown up too materialistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment