Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sandwich Patties

Created and Written by Mrs. Money


End of October also leading the eve of harvesting tomatoes and cucumbers, again I have to find ways to make my kids to eat these rabbits' foods.
One hot day I got real lazy even to go for glocery, I got limited foods of every kinds in stored.

When my kids returned home from school, they found their favorite foods on plates almost looking like To Go from McDonalds!

Preparations:
Cut three pototoes, cover with corn starch, add dash of salt and paprika and deep fry (but use little oil) to make french fries
Slices of Tomato, cucumber and cheese
6 slices of wheatgerm-nuts bread
Tomato Sauce


Ingredients for Patties:
(Serves 3)
1 big handful of ground beef
1 big handful of organic chicken liver
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
A dash of black pepper, salt, minced garlic and onion
A handful of breadcrumb/flour/cornstarch/ground potatoes
An egg
Oil


Procedure:
Mince the chicken liver
Mix all the ingredient together and shaped into three patties
Grill slowly in a pan with little oil



Here added a slice of yummy cheese


Got everything ready before preparing yummy sandwiches
Ready Fried Patties and French Fries



Slices of Cucumbers and Tomatoes

4 comments:

  1. I got a great recipe for the kid. Prep: slice potato, tomato..any vege you want them to eat. lightly beaten two eggs. Crumble Peanut flavored M&M into fine pieces. Prodedure: Dip the sliced vege/potato/tomato in the egg wash, dredge it in the cumbled M&M, deep fried, blot off excess grease with paper towel, sprikle with confection sugar and jelly beans for garnish. I bet they will eat the whole plate and ask for seonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ... in this case, I will deliver a third money baby waiting for you to return cooking this fanstastic innovative dish for him or her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no no pregnant, that will horrify me! My two monsters already gave me enough headahe, I rather go under the sun to take care of plants than kids and babies.

    ReplyDelete