Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Joy of Tomatoes Harvesting

Written by Mrs. Money

Date: Oct.3rd, 2009





















Today is my birthday, 8th wedding anniversary and the Chinese's lantern festival (only once a life time my birdthday would fall on this special occasion); there is neither dinner nor celebration but my evening time was spent in the garden to harvest tomatoes.

I went to buy kite papers during the afternoon to use for wrapping baby tomatoes, the stationery shop owner asked me if I was going to use the papers to make lanterns, I replied him that I would use the paper to make lanterns but there would be tomatoes in the center!








































































































2 comments:

  1. Good harvest..
    Sorry din realize is your birthday I seldom online @ home.. ;) else we can hv some good meal together..
    Happy belated birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Nobody. It's a very memorable and satisfy day when harvest those tomatoes, actually a very meaningful birthday for me.

    ReplyDelete