Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Home on the Range

Oh give me a home
Where the mosquitoes roam

where my kids chasing butterflies to play
Where seldom is heard a decent sound
Where our scars are always bruised

Home, Home on the range
Where my kids killed ants ‘n lots to play
Where seldom is heard a dissonant sound
Where herbs are planted to kill hurts.


Translation:I asked my husband to buy me and our kids a home.
He bought one on once was a range but unfortunately it’s infested by heats, bugs and mosquitoes
Our screaming, shouting and foul words often annoyed our neighbours.
Where our unrecovered scars are repeatedly bitten by mosquitoes or cut by the weeds.

Home, Home on once a range, where my kids killed ants, chased butterflies, touched mimosa leaves and arranged stones to kill times.
Where seldom is heard a dissonant piano sound as I quit music
There are lots of herbs planted in the garden
Sweat to forget those folks who had hurt me manifold
.

No comments:

Post a Comment