Sunday, October 9, 2011

WHAT WOMEN WANT?


Don’t buy wrong kind of gift to your wife!





Written by Money Tai Tai


 

I am quite amazed of how Mr. Money could still keep his wife “legally intake” after 10 years of marriage without any luxury gift; China factories would never close down due to there are so many Mr. Money kind of men living in our community.


After the day of 10th wedding anniversary, I thickened my face asking Mr. Money, “Why you didn’t give me any gift for my birthday and 10th wedding anniversary?”

He replied me, “Wait until I go to China!”


Chinamen would buy fake i-phone, fake LV or fake jade as a gift to their wives, and any of these gifts would never exceed RM300 (less than US$100).


Honestly Mr. Money’s gifts from China never thrilled me, except once when the HP got exploded! But his kids were the ones who usually appreciate those Chinese manufactured toys, I have no complain because anyhow kids' toys and their passion towards it would never last long!


I finally realized that Mr. Money’s secret of keeping his wife is exactly following our Malaysian prime minister’s approach to please Malaysians; I also received extra cash bonus from Mr. Money recently!

 


What do women want? Many good men may doubt, but this not including those Chinamen, because exactly like those corrupted politicians towards the poor civilians, they don’t give a damn what their wives want, unless their wives begin to voice out a divorce.



I observed there are few categories of women’s favorite gifts:

1. Women from poor background when they were young - They love gold, diamonds, Rolex watch and jewelries.

2. Women from moderately poor background when they were young – They love shoes, branded handbags and beautiful dresses.

3. Women from rich background when they were young – They love refined items like sport car, exotic house and exclusive collections of favorite items, e.g. big diamonds, limited editions goods or art works etc.



4. Women from super rich background when they were young - They still love money and even love more of acquiring a richer men!



BUT one thing that all women no matter from rich or poor background: They all like is MONEY, because they learn it from the men, especially Chinamen!








No comments:

Post a Comment