Monday, October 24, 2011

MONEYTAITAI’S CHEESECAKE


I used assorted nuts for its crust

MONEYTAITAI CHEESECAKE

I appreciate friends, Karen Ting who gave me the best species mango seedling and Angela who always baked me yummy assorted kind of yummy cheesecakes as I don't have an oven



Written by Mrs. Money



I lose my passion of baking cakes and cookies when I quitted playing dolls at the same time when I lose my sweet tooth, these days I am more interested to eat and create new dishes or eating exotic foods rather than preparing foods from recipe books.

Recently, first harvest of fragrant golden yellow mangoes tasted so sweet and smooth, it gave me an inspiration to prepare innovated cheesecake, as I am a very lazy person when talk about preparing sweet treats, this will only take less than 10 minutes an express way of preparing an extravagant dessert.


I would advise my friends to plant mango tree near the road side, and plant lemon grass to surround its patch. Only choose the best species mango to grow, my mango would turn to golden yellow but the fresh wouldn't turn soft like tofu and its fragrant ones thought that it's artificial mango essence!


Step 1:
Cut 4 slices of butter placed in a small Pyrex rectangular container, melt in microwave oven
Grounded assorted nuts (almond, walnuts, pine nuts and macadamia nuts will taste nice) and assorted dried fruits (I prefer big size raisins and cranberries); mixed the grounded nuts powder and mixed dried fruits with butter, press them into the bottom to form a thin layer crust, store in freeze.
'

 

Step 2:
250g cream cheese (leave in room temperature earlier on)
2 sachets of tasteless gelatin, heat up with 1 ½ grass of milk or cream (just a quick boil)
2 sweet fragrant mangoes – cut into pieces (or two cups of durian meat)
Honey (At one’s discretion)
Pour everything into a glass blender; give a quick blend until well-mixed.


Step 3:
Pour this mixture to the top of the ready crust.
Store at least for 4 hours in refrigerator before serving.
Enough for 8 slices


Mango Cheesecake in a rectangular pyrex container

No comments:

Post a Comment