Friday, September 23, 2011

Herbal Remedies for Cancer Patients


You believe the  west or east?



Translated and Written by Money Tai Tai




Someone told me almost every family there is a cancer patient and we also have friends or friends’ friends around us who are cancer patients. Some of them went through chemo, radiation or operation, unfortunately some of them died but some lucky ones miraculously survive on even on 4th stage with strict disciplines on foods intake and living styles.


The following are the most recent talk about natural remedies taken by a 4th stage cancer patient, and he becomes healthy again after operation without any chemo or radiation treatment and he is more than happy to share his success with his friends.


For a month over, every day he took noni juice http://www.nonijuicefacts.com/


I was told that apricot kernel is toxic, many Turkish died due to overdose it; healthy person should not take more than 15 seeds each day and cancer patients should only strictly take less than 10 seeds each day.


I spent two days in figuring out a Chinese Ancestral Cancer Curing Remedy manuscript, its’ Chinese medical herbal names and translated them into English. I don’t know how effective it is, this morning I asked the Chinese drug store owner; he said he has been selling it well for more than a decade but he didn’t dare to make any remark of its effectiveness.
I bought a portion of it this morning; I will try it as I know it can get rid of my body toxic. For those who live in western countries, you can bring along the following Chinese list prescription to Chinese drug store for dispensing.


Another good curing remedy for cancer patient is Swedish Bitters, and ones can't buy it in Malaysia. It is available in Singapore with address: JE Royal Natural Health Foods. 3 Coleman Street #01-11. Peninsular Shopping Complex. Singpaore 179804. Tel: 63375937. Buy Maria Treben brand, 30ml costs around S$36. After drinking this concoction ones shouldn't drink milk. Anyhow it is not advisable for cancer patients to take daily products like milk or cheese, no sugar, no eggs, no meat, (Replace by vegetarians' foods like fenugreek, coconut oil, coiral grass, Indian Moringa oleifera leaves, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moringa_oleifera
but not too much of soy products)


Another cheap way of get rid of body toxic is to prepare green pea soup with seaweeds (use Korean seaweeds) and rue, http://toptropicals.com/catalog/uid/Ruta_graveolens.htm



Added on 28.01.14. 


Sour sop leaves is also good for those women who suffer severe migraine during period, they felt so sick, couldn't eat and would feel like climbing the ceiling, ok I was the victim for three months and I experienced lumps on my breast, I could tell my hormone was severely out of balanced due to prolonged worries and burdens (It was and is very tired to see my husband's Datuk lawyer-contractor boss who always dragging to pay my husband's work done and would deliberate cut this and that expenses and count it to my husband, a subcontractor's head. It is very hurt and painful to see my own husband being bullied and being treated unfairly when he goes out to work, and the contractor-boss who doesn't know about the constructions work nature, where engineers everyday were under the sun working and would always pay in advance for the main contractor, yet this Datuk lawyer contractor-boss thought all his subcontractors earned more money than him, all other companies my husband worked before would refund my husband for 100% of periodical work done, but this lawyer-contractor not just paid my husband in less than 50%,  after chopped off some meat, he would returned my husband like 40%. I am jobless now, I am under prolonged worries and agonies to see how my husband Datuk lawyer-contractor boss treated him unfairly, at this date three days before CNY 2014, there is still no money released for the work completion! I only could lament bitterly, bad fate begins when a girl marries a wrong husband, bad fate begins when an employee met a wrong boss! I am the victim and indirect victim!)  I took sour sop leaves immediately for 10 days, now I am back to normal. I rather die pretty and thought I am not going to give anymore burden to my poor  husband if I really got cancer! Poor victim eats sour sop leaves and pretended not painful and sick, rich cancer patients go chemo in hospital!


Every morning harvested 24 leaves of sour sop leaves (shoots), blend with two glasses of water, have a quick boil, simmer for an hour, sieve and drink (can add little honey). I am assuring you that the taste is sure better than you go for chemo. Then keep adding water and simmer and drink throughout the day. In between the days if you found out you didn't "poo" well, then add a leaf of aloe vera, peel off the green skin, only use the aloe jelly , blend together with sour sop leaves (do it just three times a week). 

Do you know some poor Indonesians when they didn't have money to go hospital for cancer treatment they know that sour sop leaves can cure breast cancer? And my friends told me,  these sour sop leaves are like a treasure there.






Good luck to all cancer patients, discipline yourself in foods intake and living styles, don't get depressed of cancer news and over indulge in heavy meals  ......... carpedium ..... You are a lot lucky than me, do you know that if I die earlier I could incidentally fulfill someone's desire and dream to have many sons in his life? But you have someone who love you will be very worried!!






中国祖传治癌症秘方
 
半枝莲 二两


白花蛇舌草 二两

 

金线莲 二钱


 
白术, 白朮 一钱



大黄 一钱半 (A website wrote 半钱, but my manuscript written 1 ½)



黄柏 一钱


 
准备:5碗水,用文火熟到一大碗(一天一帖)


主治:胃癌,肝癌,癌,子宫癌,白血病,乳腺癌癌等。



额外注:此药方是清凉解毒, 排出内部热毒和污染毒气,



服药后,往往有 血排泄,这是良好反应,消除后将治愈



没分男,女,老, 幼都可以使用

固后每个月服一次



继续 五,六次以灭绝

 

 
Chinese Ancestral Cancer Curing Recipe

 
(Daily Serving Portion)



Ban Zhi Lian (Scutellaria barbata herb, 半枝莲) 2 liang

 

Hedyotis Diffusa 2 liang


 

Anoectochilus taiwanesis Hayata 2 Qian


 


Atractylodes 1 Qian




Rhubarb 1 ½ Qian
(A website wrote 半钱, but my manuscript written 1 ½)



Treats; Phellodendron (黄柏)      1Qian




Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (in Latin);
Officinal Magnolia Bark         3Qian


 





Areca peel, dafupi (binlang skin) 1Qian









Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae;

Achyranthes bidentata Bl 1Qian


 

Origanum vulgare L. 5Qian


 

Axillaris; Ziziphus jujuba Mill. Var. spinosa (Bunge)
Hu ex H.F.Chou 5Qian




Betel Nut; Areca catechu ( Areca seed; binglang) 1 Qian




Radix Stephaniae Tetrandrae 1Qian


 

Preparation: With one herbal-recipe daily serving portion, rinse the dried medical herbs, add 5 bowls of water, cooked with slow fire until a bowl remained.



Indications: Gastric cancer, liver cancer, intestine cancer, uterine cancer, leukemia, breast cancer.



Additional Note: This recipe is a refreshing antidote, flushing out internal heat toxins and pollution caused toxins, after taking this concoction, often there would be “condensed” blood discharges, this is considered as a good response, after the discharge ones will get cured.

 


This drug was originated from a prisoner who announced his ancestor’s secret medical remedy three days before his death penalty, he was afraid to lose this medical remedy after he died.



Can be taken by men, women, elderly or young people



After curing continues to take once a month



Continue taken five or six times to exterminate the cancer.



Uncountable patients were cured by this medical remedy.



Nobody should make a profit out of this medical remedy, please widespread this medical remedy, one would receive blessing in every undertaking.

 

Translated by Money Tai Tai



BTW: There is a Chinese drugs store in Kenyalang Park Kuching selling this medical remedy in per serve packing with RM9.50. Telephone: 082-483826.






No comments:

Post a Comment