Sunday, May 16, 2010

DO I HAVE ANY POLITICAL AWARENESS?

Written by Mrs. Money




Episode 1


A while ago, I read an intersting excerpt:

The cat who helped its master to catch rats but also eat his home fed chicken.

The moral of the story is really very sarcastic so I read on:
A little master wanted to throw away his household cat because besides catching rats, it also loved to eat his fed chicken, then his dad forbidded him to dump the cat. His dad's reason was, though the cat ate the chicken but it would protect the crops and household things lest the rats' demolished and threatened their harvest, he said, "The worst .... we just don't eat the chicken but our other things will be saved!"

So I come to a conclusion:
Let the premiers cruised on liners, ride on the Mercedes and RR, we just ride on proton, trains and bus, at least the country won't get "RATTED" up!




Episode 2

Right on the next morning after re-election in Sibu town, ones wouldn't be able to buy any Chinese newspaper after 9:00am!

I was in a coffee shop eating breakfast while listening gossips, a old male voice right next to my coffee table reached my ear:

"...... I told my wife ... you have married me from Sibu to my little pineapple town for exactly 50 years, how can your Queensway's drains are never constructed? There are like two little rivers along the side of a road during flooding or high tide .... people sitting along both sides fishing ... what a scene in the most populated richest men street of Sibu town! ........"

No comments:

Post a Comment