Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Time in Kuching!





Written by Mrs. Money



My garden is in its relapse for more than 6 months already, most roses are half wiltered, there was a pinky rose tree which seldom bloomed since they day I grew it but all a sudden it produced so many buds and roses.


Many friends told me roses are most fragile flowers to plant in our weather, that's quite true, in another word, I found out these rose plants are almost acting like my little daughter both need lots of attention!




I love the colour of this rose, under the roof shade, it becomes the best pampered rose plant!
Ignoring becomes the better fate for this climbing rose!




"Aunty Rose"of Kuching 10th mile Rose Garden would be so really thrilled if she sees that this number could produce so many buds and roses at once. Its previous record only bloomed a rose once at a time, I remember "Aunty Rose" asked me worriedly if it bloomed or not, I told her, "Yes, once a while, but just a rose." then told me it's very hard to get even a flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment