Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Unidentified Plant






Written by Mrs. Money


Blame on my own ignorant, I can't identify this plant in my garden. This plant couldn't stand too much rain and neither too much sunshine. It didn't thrive well on poor soil, when I transplanted some seedlings to the expensive compost, the leaves now grow as long as my foot.

If you can kindly tell me what plant is that, I would really appreciate it.




The width of the heart-shaped cordate leaf cover my palm


Seedlings grow on poorer soil








The length of this leaf is as long as my foot


Can you identify the plant for me?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally this seedling got identified on May 19th, 2010. It's tree tomato or tamarillo!

    ReplyDelete