Friday, December 11, 2009

Raw Salmon Pickle





Created and Written by Mrs. Money

Few weeks ago, my ex-student sent me an email from England asking me for my raw salmon pickles that I used to prepare for her and her sisters when they were babysitting my two little kids. Of course I was so touched, especially after they tried all those goodies in England, my raw salmon pickles could still make them felt unforgettable.
They said they would be preparing the dish for their thanksgiving dinner.

I think this raw salmon pickle can be served as a starter or side dish.


Ingredients:

Slices of raw salmon


Ingredients for pickling sauce:
Extra virgin olive oil
Mince olives, Garlic and onion
Mince daikon (white carrot or raddish)
Dash of black pepper
Vinegar or lemon
Dash of wasabi
Salt
Chopped dills, parsley or cilandro (sparingly)


Or if you are lazy just use the Italian dressing


Procedure:
Mix all sauce ingredients well then pour it to raw salmon slices, chill in refrigerator while preparing other dishes before a big feast.


No comments:

Post a Comment