Monday, October 18, 2010

MEMORABLE GIFTS


How much you worth reflected in the gifts given by your husband!




Yesterday I saw my 5 years girl playing with my thumb size black onyx pendent, this morning before I sat in front of the computer screen I suddenly remember certain articles I read yesterday of how certain natural stones can help in reflecting the positive ions, I located the stone, the minute I wore it on, I began to recall my deceased aunty.

Even the bible, I read a verse of it in encouraging people to give gifts in subduing one’s anger, so no matter how my aunty got my nerve before but when such a black onyx was on my neck, my positive memory of hers rolled on like a video.

There was such a husband in this world, who never bought any memorable gift to his wife, he was not poor but he was just born to be stingy to his wife (I am surprised that such stingy gene is carried on from a generation to the next), the man never bought any engagement or wedding ring to his wife; he would never spend more than RM300 (Less than US$100) lasting gifts for his wife and he would never let his wife lived on anything new (Old house, old car, used dress, old furniture etc.) Suddenly one day his wife wanted a divorce, he didn’t know what went wrong. He thought by giving his wife the necessary monthly expenses (not even enough for her to buy undergarments, all ladies know that undergarments are the most expensive ‘clothes’ in the world) and as long as he didn’t commit any affair. She walked off and never missed a single bit of him, she told her friends, “Look at me, everything on my body, my branded watch I bought it with my own earning, my branded dress, my branded shoe and my branded handbag, my sisters gave them to me. I wear no ornament as a protest that my husband in an actual fact has never bought me anything nice enough to wear in the 10 years marriage!” At this point, many people might think that this woman is hopelessly materialistic.

The woman further on added bitterly, “I don’t find any shadow of my husband in my house, as only few cheap things that bought by him but always only gave me troubles, also I hardly found my husband at home because most of the time he was either traveling and even if he was at home he would say it was important for him to sit in the Kopitiem where business got engaged, he argued that if he sat at home everyday, soon he would have closed down his business and worst still on my body I also don’t find any shadow of my husband, as there was not a single nice gift given by him hanging on my body daily that would let other women taking a quick glance of me. I drove a twenty years car, when I carried the branded handbag given by my sister; some people doubted and asked me if it was the genuine one!” Many people at this point still think the woman is hopelessly materialistic.

It happened to many desperate older aged yet less smart and lack established bachelor men, who was good in nothing but only knew how to use either a hook or a crook to fish a professional well established wife, once they got what they wanted, they wouldn’t continuously maintaining their lies and dishonesties, once they thought the old women would completely submitted to them, like old days China women, who would submit to the fate of life.

“Well, I work very hard for this family, when I don’t get rich it is because of our fate of life.” He would try to “comfort” her. Chinamen would never let their wives put a finger in their business.

“Ok, if you want to run my business, tomorrow I let you handle the whole company! Let’s see if you can maintain it for more than three months!”

The Chinamen would share nothing with their wives, except their kids! So whatever their Chinamen hubbies did or no matter how rich and prominent they would become, their Chinamen altitudes would let their modern professional wives felt that there was no sense of belonging, sharing and connecting of whatever their hubbies did, they would always emphasize that they worked hard for the family!

In reverse, modern professional men/businessmen tangoed with China women seldom have such compatible connectivity problem!


Imagine how many professional women would be submitted to “marry down” status to a Chinamen kind of brought up husband; especially those girls who were once top in their respective professions before they got fooled and married to the wrong husbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment