Sunday, August 1, 2010

A MESS MEANS ARTISTIC CREATION!
The new movement against oldies’ tidiness

Greek mythology creatures' style would definitely be retrograded in the coming years, as it has just retrograded to Trojan’s style in this era!

Written by Mrs. Money

http://www.google.com.my/images?hl=en&q=farrah+fawcett&rlz=1W1SKPB_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=qThWTIGiBdSzrAeArajzAw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CC4QsAQwAA


Recently See Hua Daily News organized such a competition:

Readers were asked to participate in choosing the best after make-up and hairstyle photo. Perhaps I am an oldies, after I glanced through them one after another, in my opinion I really think those girls or guys look much prettier or handsome without make-up with those spiky colored or highlighted hairstyles.


I wonder if those youngsters taste really have turned “rotten” or “tasteless” or they just want to rebel against their “over proper” parents and grandparents:

“Hehehe …. old folks! You want me to comb my hair neatly with your kind of white color smelly oily cream? I would create my hairstyle with the blue-colored gel and color mousse as I don’t want to walk out later dubbing by my friends as ‘Agong’ or ‘Amar’!” When the old folks complained, young folks would thus retaliate, “This is the most classic spiky Trojan’s hairstyle, how could you said I look like ‘nothing’?!~&%
$#!”


Those young ladies would retaliate their old moms, “Your big rolls spiraled Farrah Fawcett’s hairstyle already out of fashion, do you know that she already died long ago? Do you know that we all call her kind of hairstyle as old rich aunties, Datins or old nenek’s hairstyles?”


Every Monday morning, once children returned to school, they left with weekend mess behind in the living room, bedrooms and kitchen, as usual on every weekend I always kept vacuuming and they kept messing up. Suddenly, I realize that perhaps for these new-age kids: Perfect for them means imperfect, thus they messed the tidy rooms up, drawing and painting on the floor and wall, pasted stickers all over refrigerators and even on bowls and bottles.

After messing up the newly cleaned and tidied rooms, so now I could read from their inner-mind conversing with my inner-mind, “Hi mom, this is so called the most up-to-date interior designs decorated by budding interior designers like us!”

“Really?”

“Yes!”

“Okie!”


One day, I asked my seven years old son to come in front of a mirror, with his spiky durian hairstyle cost me RM18.00 in Spring uptown hair saloon instead of just RM5.00 in a regular hair saloon, I sculpted his hair with gel like a Trojan, he looked into the mirror smiling happily, amusedly and he could accept his new hairstyle without any complain. I found out in an actual fact, after that incident during any formal dinner or family outing, he would request me to do such Trojan’s hairstyle on him. One evening before a dinner invitation, he requested me, “Mom, can you do me the spiky hair, I want to show it to Jason?”


Sometimes last year I told my daughter’s nursery teacher that I would fetch my kids directly from the nursery to airport for a Singapore trip, I was surprised that they put red lipstick on my four years old daughter, she got all excited. I am quite sure that after 15 years from now, my daughter would prefer those toucans’ feather colors on her lips, in reverse the red would go up to her eyelashes and eyebrows! I can’t imagine by then how her hairstyle will look like, but I can kind of guess that if she knows I hate snakes, so she might use those snakes, lizards and spiders as decorated pieces on her hairs.


In order not to have nightmares and shocks, I would advise parents have certain awareness and anticipation of what your children’s styles in the future (15 to 20 years later) will turn out to be.


Trends and fashions in my vision:

Greek mythology creatures' style would definitely be retrograded in the coming years, as it has just retrograded to Trojan’s style in this era!







Perfect futuristic designers' wall!





Perfect futuristic designers' floor, no more Persian carpet but wooden blocks and old CDs, in short ones have less troublesome to locate it from a shelve, by then ones just browse the target on the floor like tiles and pick it up! So futuristic modern mothers don't need to clean and tidy up their house like their old grandmas once did!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment