Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WHITE HAIR TAI TAI
When I Licked My New Wound, I Could Still Feel the Pains of My Old Wounds





Note:
If one of their family members got killed or hurt by them (I knew one of my relative got injured when a bullet hit his ball, the rest of the story you can imagine yourself!) Let's see they could be tongue-in-cheek again! I called that Chinese murdered Chinese in that era, I was barely a very young girl living in daily fear that my dad could get killed at any minute, he was threatened to be "murdered" because he was "with the govenment"! That's why when I grew up, the minute I got chance I joined in MCD to fight of my phobia of guns and army uniforms.

Written by Mrs. Money





She changed my whole scope of viewing rich tai tais as one of the respective and admirable figures during my unmarried years, she is still a nightmare to me from time to time and a permanent scar remained in my memories, to encounter her was a great regret in my highlight years of my limited career life. I met the white hair tai tai when I first started to set up my business, as a freshly graduate returned from a certain nation probably made her thought that I was a Marxist like her so she wanted to help me, but later perhaps when she realized that she was wrong she revenged.

She couldn’t get a richer tai tai than her to listen for straight two hours of her glory years in jungles revolting for Marxist reign, so almost everyday she would look up for me expecting me to be her keen audience, sometimes she got hypnotised by her same old jungle stories and got in trance by bluffing, “Hey, we merely compromising with the authority, we actually never surrender. If we had won the revolution, today we would be the dignitaries and you civilians ….” or she revealed a chilling cruelness of her deed without any conscience, “In the jungle if I caught those couples falling in love, I would separate them by sending them to different divisions, some of the girls got crazy, I had to order them lock up in cages…..”

For years I questioned myself if such revolt victims died under a psychopath mania’s act within their own camp under such situation, they would died forever in anguish and the indirect murderers could still live on these days as successful businessmen or businesswomen and walking on the street without feeling guilty, they would use the excuse of what they did was all aimed for the success of their revolution.

I was a very innocent girl, only after I experienced her cold hearted trouble makings, I avoided her by moving and staying far away from her but she could haunt after me in an extend by deliberately approaching those she knew that they were my associates. At first she went to visit my part time staff to defame and make stories for two straight hours in her office and then she arranged to play golf to a friend of mine by telling her how much I love married men which indirectly caused me to almost become a rape case victim.

The time I met white hair tai tai, she initially got two good tai tai friends as they all were comrades once. Then I started to keep quiet listening her defamation of her friend tai tai T and following that she began to attack her friend tai tai V. I realized why she attacked tai tai T first now, because her hubby is less successful but tai tai V hubby is as equally wealthy as her hubby.

She is a fame of Marxist, but I would never understand why she is a golfer with her gang of mostly datins and despite her deliberately dress up like an old grandma yet her actions proofs that she loves many things capitalist did and practiced. She would never say a single bad word of any of those tai tais with richer and much more famous husbands than hers, yet she made all sort of defamations against other poorer tai tais and made those poor helpless without much background young girls she encountered to go down drain.

One of white hair tai tai young friend L who always prepared ginseng chicken soup for her, but ruthless psycho white hair tai tai effective gossiped to her husband to cause her divorce, she ended to become somebody second mistress. When I saw what had happened to this poor young lady L then I realized the white hair tai tai’s evilness but my action to keep her out of my sight and way was still a beat too late for me, very soon I became her next target, it’s my turn to be tortured by her, out of a blue one day my newest business rival showed up in my office accusing that I wanted to bomb their business which I never or even ever would use such unrelated word in my entire conversation vocabulary.

This unexpected threat from one of the most notorious oil town triad member triggered my depression from that day onwards, the white hair tai tai by then tongue-in-cheek asked me, “Why you don’t want to admit you said it?”
“Hey! I never ever say such silly thing of wanting to bomb some strangers’ business.”
“You know something I don’t like about you is: You always want to be a winner, you are not humble, you are arrogant; you never admit what you did was wrong.”
“Hey! I never ever say such silly thing ……”
“Look at you, what you did wrong you should be brave enough to admit.”

After two hours of unexpected insulting, humiliating and wrongful accusations by locking in white hair tai tai office alone by myself to face the white hair tai tai, two strange rascals and notorious gangster to attack me and forcing me to admit my wrong doing of something I never did yet was not sufficient for white hair tai tai, she wanted me to get locked up eventually in Kuching 7th mile asylum! Luckily I just got locked up in Mt. E stress ward when I got pregnant with my first child.

They promised me it was a parley, insisting I just need to assure them I didn’t say it, who knew that was just a deepest gorge that they planed to throw me in. They all didn’t even give me a minute to clarify my standing, but prosecuted me in the very first minute instead. When I didn’t want to comply as I really never did it, in contrary they began deliberately to twist up more stories aiming to further on pressing me. I never submitted their unlawful and inhuman ways of judging me so I just sealed myself watching them like crowns acting their ways through and left the scene at last like satisfied wolves; they probably had checked my background knew that I didn’t have any powerful backup, that’s why they were so unreasonable to me.

For weeks I was crying hysterically, white hair tai tai could chuckle in a cold heart manner and took her every chance to approach me in her previous jungle style of prosecution, Why you don’t want to admit you said it?”
“Hey! I never ever say such silly thing of wanting to bomb some strangers’ business.”
“You know something I don’t like about you is: You always want to be a winner, you are not humble, you are arrogant; you never admit what you did was wrong.”
“Hey! I never ever say such silly thing ……”
“Look at you, what you did wrong you should be brave enough to admit.”

She was someone I trusted so much, once I even called her as a god mom, so imagine that when something I didn’t do, but somebody you trusted the most insisted saying “YOU DID IT, PLEASE ADMIT IT!”

Like a raping case victim, smart enough knowing she was alone facing a group of wolves that wanted her body, if she further on struggled that would cause her a life.

Only God knows that if I got caught unexpected again, lawfully this time but still with uncivilized interrogations and made up accusations insisted me to admit, I would be much more experienced. I know now why those out-of-mind professional syndicate or authority bullies could kill a stubborn not guilty poor victim later by tossed him out of the window

Since the incident, for months I lived in a torment, only God knew why I had to walk through some darkest days and carried on years like that. One morning, I had a nightmare: I dreamed I was around a pile of dirty clothes, suddenly a beetle appeared, then it turned into a tortoise, the tortoise started to chase after me (I don’t understand why I was afraid of a tortoise in my dream) I began to run, while running it attacked and bit my right leg little toe and it ended bleeding profusely, and I again trying to escape from its attack, all a sudden the tortoise turned into a very old lady devil face, then I saw her nails were so long, she began to use her nail to attack my face, I screamed at I looked into her eye and her grey pupils.

Then I woke up immediately due to the scream, I ended calling and crying hysterically to my mom at 5 in the morning, “Mom, those grey pupil eyes are the white hair tai tai’s….”
“Now, girl cool down, God must be hinting you something, now you have confirmed she is the devil to cause all those pains.”

I decided to move out of white hair tai tai' s reach since that nightmare, actually it was my only time ghost dream in my life up to this date.

3 years later in an occasion I again met that young ex friend L of white hair tai tai, she by then worked very well with her “mister” and her kids were doing very well in studies as well. Then she revealed to me, “Hey, remember once you told white tai tai a man that you were interested?”
“Ya, what happen?”
“You remember she pretended to ask you for the telephone contact of the man’s uncle?”
“Ya, what happen then?”
“You know what white hair tai tai did to you?”
“What?”
“One day she popped in my office telling me that she would never let you live a good life, she said she had just called the man’s uncle.”
“Thanks for telling me that, why didn’t you tell me earlier instead of making me waiting and wasting my time for such stupid man for years?”
“You know I didn’t like to gossip, but after sometimes I felt what white hair tai tai did to us were too much, but I didn’t know how to get hold of you. Other wise I would have tell you earlier. Also she even told me when you first met her that if she didn’t keep an eye on you, you could steal her husband one of these days.”
“BLOODY HELL WITCH, why you didn’t tell me this? I shouldn’t befriend with her if I ever knew she could make such kind of disrespectful remark on me.”
“Hmm, sorry I didn’t know you much that time.”
BLOODY HELL, interested in her old husband or somebody’s husband? The bloody hell dirty idea never came across my mind but she could use her dirty mouth to degrade and pollute me. I respected her before now I realised she was not worth to be respected!

Six month after such truths revealed I met my husband, once bitten by snake, twice shy and I married without even notifying my parents.

Another 3 years later, when my first son was born. Someone who was once the white hair tai tai comrade told my sister, “That white hair lady’s husband got a mistress in our neighbouring state with a teenage son already.”

I took out my fingers and counted, that’s exactly time when she did all the shits to me. If her hubby went on having mistress why she picked on me to bully? She should improve her grandma look rather than attacking me, what were the benefits she got if I really ended on the asylum? I don’t trust rich tai tais much these days, I can all blame on this white hair bitch!

These days I always saw her grandma “kind smiling” face in newspapers as one of the board of directors in a private school, she smartly chose to bully her victims who had no power to challenge her wealth, social status and hypocrite acts.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://moneytaitai.blogspot.com/2010/10/psychology-behind-blogging-commenters.html

    ReplyDelete