Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A LEVEL HIGHER THAN BASTARD-DADDY’S STANDARD!

After I chatted with a chauvinist Chinaman for less than an hour,
my hair all raised almost like a Persian meow who met a monster!



Written by Miss Yellow





Recently I met a young man, who completed his study from a meow city private Chinese secondary school and got married young (before 30); after I chatted with him for less than an hour, my hair all raised almost like a Persian meow who met a monster! I only realized Chinese schools not only produced some of the best math students but also some of the most up-to-date hopeless chauvinist youngest version Chinamen!

How to define Chinaman? Here are some of my definitions!

When the house was dirty, that’s a job for a woman, it's a wife’s duty. If the baby was crying, that's a job for a woman, it’s a wife’s duty. His wife had to clean and tidy the house and at the same time taking care of the baby or toddler, while the man alone sat in front of the TV enjoying his favorite show (Please note that his wife should not use the vacuum cleaner, because her husband didn't like to get disturbed). Soon the baby/toddler was crying, he called his wife loudly from a distance, “Hey! I don’t think you know how to take care of a kid! Do you know I am watching the TV?!’

He would never help his young wife, his altitude was he paid for the household expenses, why should he do a woman’s chores? He thought that unless his wife paid him like what he paid for the family expenses, then he would do the job!





There were some angry career-wives would think angrily when they saw their chauvinist-husband sitting down and rest on the chair.

Look, I go out and work too, now I just got back from work, I am tired and hungry, and the house is dirty and I have to take care of baby/toddler at the same time when I prepare dinner, how much I wish my husband can give me a hand!





If the wife didn’t have enough time to clean the house, soon the monster-in-law stepped in the living room with a house key given by her precious son, she took a look at her son who sat on the sofa watching TV, she felt relieved that her son was not bossed around by his wife, the monster-in-law soon exercised her authority, “My goodness sake, why the house is so dirty? What are you doing?’ she questioned her daughter-in-law while she was cooking dinner for everyone, luckily soon the monster-in-law kind enough to play with the little baby/toddler lest it from crying.

   Soon, the sky got darker, there was a calling from the kitchen, ‘Do you mind help me to bring in the dried clothes hanging out?’ The husband pretended he couldn’t hear his wife. Hmm… why I have to do that for you? Unless you pay me, I am the bread provider for this household not you, how much money you can earn? Even you are much more educated than me, yet you can’t earn more money than me.

   While the woman didn’t get response from her hubby, she quickly went out the backdoor to collect her sun-dried clothes with pop corn rain started to fall. Shit! I regretted to get married, if I didn’t get married, because of having maternity leave I ended quitting my good job, I couldn’t find a higher salary job as I couldn’t stay in a job long enough to get promoted.

   Finally, the tired wife showed her black face on the dining table, the man took a look of his wife without much emotion. Shit, you lucky bitch, if you were my mom, you would be beaten up by my dad! Hmmm….. but I am a level higher than my bastard-dad who used to so often beat up my poor mother, I am a good husband because I won’t beat up my wife even if she gives me a black face like now!

5 comments:

  1. Since your son is studying in Chinese schools, will he turn out to be like this young man you spoke to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, potential is very high, as I feel like a loser-mom already besides have to face the Chinaman hubby! Let me tell you my experience: When I studied in form 1, there were two batches of students from English primary schools joined in with the rest of at least 5 different Chinese primary school students, Chinese educated male classmates were quite hostile towards those English educated boys who were nice to the girls, and time to time they were so rude, once I remember there was an English educated boy got really close to the prettiest and smartest girl in class, and one day one of the Chinese educated boys would ask the boy, "Have you touch the girl's "private part"' We were so stunned of how rude a Chinese educated boy could act and say. When I grow up, now coming almost to 50, I witness how Chinese educated classmates are acting so chauvinist to their wives, but English educated classmates are really treating their wives nice, gentle and kind, no nasty words to ladies. Of course there are always exception, BUT there are very rare, if you are a Chinese educated male, but felt what I wrote was unfair, then you must be one of the rare species, thanks to your parents' good family education.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also.... tat English educated boy I heard he ends up as a gay, that prettiest girl married to a doctor. Not surprise me... usually gays are fussy, they only stay closest to prettiest, smartest and most popular girls...

      Delete
  3. hi,

    somehow stumble unto your blog...sorry kuching has not been kind to you..and problems with ur hubby

    i love ur kitchen though....and ur saving money ways esp with self made thingys..u can sell on mudah..i would buy

    ur an interesting character..would love to keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Wicked,

    Thank you. If you wanna to design cheap but most feasible kitchen, I can roughly give you some ideas how to improve your kitchen for FOC, spend minimum money (but give me time). Our weather in Kuching is hot and humid, I have a good friend in Miri, a very tiny house but I just loved to visit her, her husband built her (he built it himself -- but they are not many handy husbands in Sarawak!... an atap style small hut with a wok sitting above the bricks stove) a Chinese kitchen at a corner of the backyard, no grease will get into her hse, but whenever she cooked, neighbor would drip saliva! She was a British trained in foods and hotel management, excellent in cooking and preparing pastries, quite often I tabao my breakfast popped in her tiny hse in the morning and we enjoyed brkfst at the backyard and she would prepare coffee (I sold and supplied 5 *s coffee during those days as well), actually I missed a very good frd like her! The story is to build a "user-friendly" kitchen where your friends felt "at home" when they come having meals with you, if you are a businessman, deal could be done during such dinner as well .... but not when I moved to Kch, when someone didn't know what I was singing, instead of singing duet with me, that person howled!

    ReplyDelete