Saturday, September 29, 2012

DON’T MESS WITH MY MOM!


My mom is always kind to people, but that becomes her weakness; can you believe that recently someone abused mommy’s created essence as just a cordial drink?!




Nagged by I-Phone’s Mommy




I hate most of my school mates, they always called me names; besides often called me as pig; the most popular one must be I-Phone because it really sounds like my real name.


   My mom told me she never realized that 7 years ago when she gave me this name that would later on sound so similar to the most popular I-Phone. She told me, ‘Don’t get angry, in this case everyone will remember and know your name!’ Don’t you think she just tried to find an excuse to get out of this situation?


  


My mom said she didn’t want to do bad things and treat people bad, she said even a dozen ghosts come to knock at her door at midnight she won’t get panic. She said most people when returning from graveyard would cleanse themselves with pomegranate leaves, they would never ever bring their young children to ICU visiting sick relative or friend and to pay last respect to any deceased relative or friends, but my mom is so unconventional, she took us to see our sick maternal grandpa’s best friend in ICU and when he passed away last Sunday she would also take us to see him inside the coffin, mommy would dress up white and dressed us up yellow, she said because grandpa best friend if alive would always treat me and my brother kind and nice like one of his grandkids too, she told me when a Foo Chow grandpa passed away, customary his grandkids would dress up yellow.


   Mommy grumbled in disagree when her friends told her all those old feudal customary practices of not simply bringing kids to graveyard, ICU or funeral, she got her convincing reasons, ‘What’s the different between now and the future IF one of the later days you become a doctor, by the way you have to see very sick and dead people, and you will be spending most of your time in the hospital! All those hospital workers and doctors must be careful … baby, teenager or old ghosts may follow them home, they have to cleanse their bodies with pomegranate leaves everyday then!’


 



Mommy was quite mad in recent months due to her kindness extended to help somebody was mistreated and abused, she told me she is long from a decent, religious, cultivated and educated family, she said thus all her true friends are the most kind and nicest people alive on earth too, we are all not manipulative, unreasonable, scheming or selfish, but she said sometimes being too kind can be a weakness too, she said not everyone on this earth think and behave the same like us, bad blood running in their veins, they are full of greedy, jealous, dominating and aggressive.


   Mommy told me bad blood could be passing amongst family members, she warns me that I have to open my eyes big and wide to choose a future husband, she said obviously when some bad bloods dominated the veins, kids won’t listen to mother’s words, she said for an example, her paternal grandma taught her since her young days to get up first thing in the morning: Wash and dress up decently before walk out of the bedroom. Mommy said she has been kept teaching us since my brother and I were babies, she said our babysitters would train us up in her mandated ways, we were always smartly dressed up since early morning, but she said bad blood running in the veins would never surrender especially when ones have own minds and wills, all her efforts would return to zero. Ooops …. Didn’t she mean that we have some bad bloods running in my brother and my veins as well? Because she always got so mad that my brother and I still in pajamas at I3:00 o’clock! The bad blood must be not from her then because she would always shower, dress up and put make-up nicely first thing in the morning before she walked out of the bedroom …. no matter she was sick or having holiday!



 


Mommy lectured me, she told me when I grow up, I have to watch out for the lurking bad women who will treat another woman as a secret enemy which is unbeknownst to the innocent kind-hearted woman, her reason is kind-hearted women are like lambs who didn’t see wolves as a threat unless gotten bite once.


   ‘In real life, this kind of women only befriended and could live peacefully with men, when they befriended with a lady, at first she would be so friendly as she wanted information and infiltration.’ Mommy said, ‘ …. these malicious witchy women actually wanted something that they wanted badly from that lady. Usually they are craving for something that they don’t have or possess but they see that abundantly on their individual targeted prey, they thought they deserved that instead of seeing that on the targeted prey, usually these predator kind of women think highly of themselves, they are usually smooth talking, good in angkat bola ..’


   ‘What is angkat bola’ I asked mommy, mommy said it means flattering people in overdone ways. Mommy told me, ‘ …… after this predator kind of women have destroyed their respective preys by either destroying a woman’s happy marriage, a professional’s very reputed career or cause a rich woman becomes penniless, these wicked bad blooded women actually never would feel guilty, ashamed of themselves, they would think that they have just won another a trophy from another competitor like after a badminton game!’


   Mommy said, ‘….. usually this predator kind of women were once famous sportswomen during their school days, but sad enough they take the sportsmanship manner into their future lives and expected the loser, the first wife to shake hand congratulate her as a winner to make peace with her, expected the loser, a jobless professor badly defamed to congratulate her that she is doing very well in her most recent winning fames or expected the loser, penniless to congratulate her that now she finally has become a millionaire!’



 


Mommy gave me three good examples, she said the first case happened to her best friend’s friend who lost a husband to a scorpion-hearted ex-sportswoman, she said this woman was a very fervent Christian, yet she stole someone’s husband right in a church’s fellowship group and let the first wife lived in such a misery life, mommy told me later this predator begat many kids with the robbed target from her prey.


   ‘This kind of woman won’t feel guilty and unaware of what she did has hurt another woman, instead she still attend church services, she would pray to Jesus to forgive her, to lead her a way, then she would feel guiltless, not feeling ashamed at all of what she did, soon she would walk proud and tall on the street with her kids, she won’t care of other people’s condemning glances!’


   Mommy said such scorpion has another younger sister who was also a very good sportswoman, mommy told me since the scorpion younger sister has a good husband, mommy said daddy is poor and short, he wouldn’t be a worth target, she just wanted something that she herself wanted badly yet she could never have on herself, but there is a future hope on her talented daughter, mommy told me usually this kind of predator kind of women are all unusually talented and smart, but their shortcuts are being selfish, thoughtless and unethical, they usually used religion as a tool to comfort and find excuses themselves, instead of respecting and abiding religious doctrines and good teaching, for an example, when she wanted something from mother, she was so good in flattering mommy, actually mommy told me she was just being kind and helpful, as in 10 years ago, she had heard of such scorpion’s younger sister trying to defame her career reputation, but mommy was giving her a second chance, but mommy told me the scorpion’s younger sister began to scheme her malicious planning to destroy her reputation after first time mommy imparted her profession skills to her and her daughter, soon she would set trap for mommy to fall into it by showing her unwillingness in cooperating with mommy, mommy said, ‘When they engage male professionals, they would show their full cooperation, but with me they showed that they were the most uncooperative clients in my 30 years career!’ For months mommy never heard from them, suddenly one day they wanted mommy’s attention, mommy told me that winning trophy immediately made her felt like a loser, and they expected mommy to give them praising after didn’t hear from them for ages. That sounded to me more like, ‘Look under you, my daughter fails her exam, now look under other teachers, she wins competition after competition!’ That’s quite unfair to mommy; I remember mommy spent so many sleepless nights when they didn’t want to cooperate with mommy!




   You know what, I think in the surface they didn’t want to offense mommy yet, they would still tell people how much mother had helped them, and they would tell mommy how many clients they tried to introduce to mommy, but none of them ever calls mommy! Mother sighed, ‘Isn’t that ridiculous? Remember don’t get happy too quick when people flatter you, actually at first they flatter you, the next minute they wanted something from you, and after what they acquired from you, only they left the house, you then found your house was on fire!’ Mommy told me how people’s cooperation, good intentions and actions counted, but not by their smooth empty talking, sweet smiles and misused Jesus’s name!


   I think these people all thought that they have been very smart, they thought mommy didn’t know what they did and manipulated behind mommy’s reputation, mommy told me this was not the first time people tried to destroy or defame her professional career, good reputation and good image, she said she is fair, even she got many kind warning of how notorious the client was, but she tried to give people chances when she thought she could help them greatly, but she is never an idiot.


   Don’t they know that my mommy is a versatile person and a treasured information resourcer and career guidance for youngsters’ higher studies? But I think they better think twice if they want to use mommy again, whatever mommy taught them, they just took what they wanted for their own benefits and took that for granted of mommy’s created essence as just a cordial drink! They didn’t care what they did already sadden mommy since May, I hope they better don’t come and mess with my mom anymore! I suspect mommy is also a guns’ expert, as she has many weapons and ammunitions’ books that I found on shelves, they should be glad that this is not USA but just a meow city!


 



Mommy said she had paid for her 30 years career experience to learn a lesson from this scorpion’s younger sister , she said, ‘Never mine, I just hope that you become a wiser than me from all my past mistakes in life when you grow older.’


   And mommy told me if one day she becomes rich she will act like a beggar! She said if an overturned dead fish could become alive, that’s her second life, she ain’t going to let any of those wicked women destroy her peacefulness once more. I asked her why, she told me there is another kind of friend who can detect your potential like a radar before you get rich, so if you really get rich, that’s the time they will ask you to buy this and that properties and shares, soon you may end up in a conman set-up scheme and you will lose all your money with even bad debts.


   Mommy said, ‘We shouldn’t act so bossy, arrogant, too highly self-pride, show off ..’ Hmmm… that’s why she didn’t want me give speech or sing on the stage, she didn’t let me learn piano, she didn’t let me learn dancing. ‘… too aggressive in a bad way to hurt people, we should be aggressive towards our own devil within, when our inner devil said watch TV, let’s play computer, it’s the time we should show our aggressiveness by saying no to our inner desire and urge to make us doing something useless, acting being idle, indulge in good life and acting lazy.’


   Lastly mother told me, ‘If you think good, act good and vision good, you develop a good and beautiful aura for yourself, but sometimes that will attract the oppose, so beware when someone’s greed for what you have but not in them, they may come to steal, destroy, cheat or rob from you, being good is not good enough, you have to know or may have to learn some painful lessons of all those evils’ plots and tricks, so you won’t let those evils having any chance to set a trap on you!’

2 comments:

  1. Hey I-Phone....your mommy did not have a bathroom in her bedroom...so it is impossible for her to "Wash" and dress up decently before walk out of the bedroom. Your Jiew Jeiw can dig out some old picture of your mommy in pajamas at 9 am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jiu jiu, monster mommy said it was a history, she said anyway Y-Po never taught her how to dress up, except she observed her grandma did, she said she followed her grandma's way when she got older and expected me to follow her and her grandma but not the Y-Po.

    ReplyDelete