Thursday, January 5, 2012

FLOWERS WELCOMED THE NEW YEAR 2012


Frequent rains beneficted them........


Written by Money Tai Tai




Lima Bean blossoms, seeds given by friend Jerry

Lima beans


Lima bean pods



Lima Bean pods


Genovese basil, tasted so good for pesto



Despite of neglected the passion plants, they climb up the orange tree reaching out for more sunlight



Taiwanese purple orchids, I grew two seedlings around 4 months ago




It brightens my music suite



Old days purple orchids I bought from Brunei few years back, now it blossoms again, it looks nice on dinning room



Another pink number that I planted it on the ground of the orchid patch




Around 8 months ago, when I set up orchid patch, I bought this red number seedling with RM10 (I was told it was brown when I bought from wet market in Kuching)




Friend Cheral who gave me All those expensive version of orchid seedlings from her orchid patch, they blossomed frequently



Friend Silvia brought few Borneo orchid seedlings all the way from Miri, now two begin to blossom



Cape Gooseberries, I learned to get rid of mealy bugs and ants with peppermint.



Tien Mai good for preparing Lei Chai



Purple color cat whiskets from friend Richard Wong's garden




Korongtong .... This year can get ready to prepare green colour juice for Halloween party!




Silvia gave me few Borneo seedlings around 6 months ago, now two of them have started flowering!




Dwarf eggplant, Malay use it for Ulang




I used it to prepare Thai green curry




Dwarf egg plant flowers




The tree almost died caused by the infested mealy bugs at the beginning of last year, I chopped off the dried part, when rain came the new shoot grew out and now the whole plant produces so many fruits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment