Sunday, November 6, 2011

Flat Chest Ladies Married at Your Own Risk!

….. if girls have flat chest (A or B cup), go for your PhDs!

Rare-species men use their brains instead of dicks to think, but they are almost in danger of extinction!

Life is too short to let other insensitive rich Chinawoman-tai tais insulted and hurt on us based on judgments they concluded on if a woman is married to a rich husband or not, or if let those sperm-filled men insulted us if we have flat chests to lower our self-esteem and confident, whereas in our own professional arena where people would look at us with different angle and full with respects.

Don’t waste time, to entertain and to listen to snobbish rich Chinawoman-tai tais without being paid or being acted as fake as them, as you don’t know when they snubbed and criticized behind you! You would be badly hurt once they accidentally leaked from their insensitive conversations!



Written by Mrs. Money





Generally all stereo-type men all over the world love and cherish voluptuous women, older generation Chinamen like voluptuous women even more because in olden days, poor Chinese girls were not well fed like these days; to ‘see’ a voluptuous woman amongst conservative poverty-infested societies was very hard because in olden days, girls never wore something revealing like our modern days. So unless those men in olden days got X-ray kind of eyes to enable them choosing a ‘36DD’ wife or else it was as hard as like winning a 4Ds. I read that in the conservative middle-east countries, men smart enough to learn where to look for beautiful girls from their own sisters’ circle of friends, or friends’ friends. Anyway, not just men love to talk about pretty girls, but girls also like to gossip those pretty girls too.

I have seemed those married women with big busts under my eagle eyes for at least more than three decades, I realize unless those women’s husbands were born as playboys, or else most of them would have such incredible ‘power’ to turn those naughty men to good homely men and I have a list of more than dozen pairs lovely couples under my blessings and admiring. If those men had to go out of town on business or playing golf, due to the chemical surged from ‘exciting things’ they encountered their familiar wives’ shadows would emerged on and off first on their subconscious minds, “YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY MIND!” Thus most of the time they would return home showered their wives and children enough loves; lavished their wives with expensive gifts and their wives never need to worry about not enough money to spend but merely worry about how to spend their money!

But I even witnessed more flat chest women who fell into bad fates marriage life, most men with flat chest wives always ended up alone by themselves without their wives, but rather drinking and chatting with friends in Kopitiam during the evenings or playing majong with their friends during weekends. The temporary absent from home perhaps could also temporary eliminate their ugly flat-chest naked wives in their minds, they would hardly bring their wives for travelling, as they prefer to forget their ugly flat-chest naked wives for a longer period, although they never looked for a voluptuous prostitute to replace their ugly naked flat chest wives they rather enjoyed those pretty young girls walking on the street with pretty faces on, or occasionally with “their eyes enjoying eating ice-cream. “ Their frustrated silent angry wives usually have to juggle the whole household duties worst with limited money provided to meet monthly due, and they never expected their husbands would give them a hand! Flat chest women would pray every day saying thank you Jesus as long as their husbands don’t jump onto a bed with ‘bigger boobs’ women!

A decade ago, one day I was invited for lunch by an old uncle (old family friend), with his overseas educated son and another businessman. This Foo Chow Chinaman is an arrogant man, he talked loud, bullshit loud, and he could only talked in this bossy manner with the people who were less wealthy than him!

“Once I sell off all these apartments, there will be more than 100 million ringgit in my account again, I can talk loud again!” All because he lost too much on late 90s stock market, that’s why he couldn’t talk loud!

He then took a look at me even without directly fallen on my chest, but just with his X-ray eyes he indirectly said, “Do you notice that no matter how pretty and educated the girl is, but if she is not voluptuous, it’s hard for her to find a husband? ….. Usually even if the girl is as ugly as the Choo Bar Chea’s Biu Mei (Pig’s cousin) but if she has large boobs, she can easily find a husband!” I agreed silently, yes sir you are damn right, I notice all bachelor men got X-ray eyes when they looked at my chest! I even got such experience of a male professional friend who directly hinted me he was only interested of a girl who has 36DD.

Wise enough, I wouldn’t argue with an old businessman who ate more salt than my rice, I saluted him as he was polite enough, gave me respect enough in his Chinaman’s standard to reveal his thought in such a good mannerism. Many years later, I heard that he has one of the first PhD daughters in an oil town. In another word, I could hear the silent conversation from him now, if girls have flat chest, go for your PhDs!

Then he turned to ask my old uncle’s bachelor son, ‘Hi … how about you, do you prefer a girlfriend with big boot more than big brainy one?’

My old uncle’s son surprised him by telling him, ‘I prefer brainy girl!’ That reply wisely stopped the ‘indecent forum’ immediately!

After we left the lunch table, the old uncle gave his remark in the car, “Gee, this man has no cultivation!”

I told the old uncle, “Uncle, if the streets are filled up with cultivated men who mind more on brainy girls, then I wouldn’t have waited 30ish years without any boyfriend!” I always thankful my uncle’s son who stood on my side on such an occasion, many years later I even indirect helped the old uncle to ‘trap’ a daughter-in-law for his son, although the old uncle never realized I understood the old wolf game that he was playing and I merely tangoed along with them! Eventually I happily accepted a limited free wedding meal!

*********

Men and women relationship is almost like a pendulum, if the men treated their wives good and kind, they would treat their husbands as equally good or even better. Our generation is in the cross-road between old and modern, those women who depend on their husbands to provide them social status, money and respects, they would never agree a woman saying something bad about her husband, old fashion China-women would scold her daughter or sister, “Do you know that you are smearing own shits on your face!”

Well mom or big sister, I truly don’t know! I only know that in Kopitiam when I was always as curious enough to turn back my head looking at those curious onlookers, I could always see those strangers embarrassedly stopped talking immediately, because they were making remarks regarding how much taller I was to my husband. I felt it was very degrading and bitter for me.

I have no such experience yet with a man emerged in my life that could make me feel secure, give me more money than I could earn myself, make me feel settled, give me better standard of living, provide me more comfortable life, make me feel to brag about him, to make me feel good and proud to be with him. I only know that since I got married, my career, reputation and fame were a yesterday dreams, I have to work like hell as though an Indo-maid, from mopping the floor to weeding the garden, I got up every day from 6 and only could sleep after midnight, yet I couldn’t even earn my monthly household allowance from a husband more than half of my old days monthly professional fees, and worst still I am placed in such a marriage graveyard that gradually deteriorated my self-esteem, secure, respect, dignity and pride without any encouragement and intellectual excitement but constantly receiving snubs from even strangers!

*********

When I worked in the Oil City, there was a category of tai tais whom I would avoid as though they were snakes: They were those conservative Chinawomen-rich tai tais, they have a sick stereo-type symptom, they would even avoid to mention even a name of a tai tai who was a lot richer than their husbands, whenever they see another tai tais are as equally rich as their own husbands, they wouldn’t be happy, bad mouthing soon began, worst I had witnessed how they bullied another poorer tai tais, they would stab from behind of those poor acquainted tai tais, rated them as no taste, no par and no class, in short they would judge a woman by how rich the husband she married to, the house she stays in, the car she drives, how generous the woman’s husband treats her, the accessories she wears and carries. In short, only women with filthy rich husbands, who were faithful and generous to them would earn the great admirations and respects and waive from harsh criticisms from this kind of snobbish tai tais. Rich tai tais consistently need someone to flatter them that they were rich, they were never happy to hear from another tai tai mentioning another unknown nova super rich figure (whose name hasn’t appear yet on the newspaper yet) and they love to hear insincere peoples’ flattered, paid special attention and respect.



For unexposed snobbish mean tai tais, good fashion sense means all branded brands shown on the surface. Good taste and good color combination mean everything has to fall into perfectly, Monday on brown branded shoes, baige branded handbag, brown St. Michael bra and panties, gold Rolex, brown dress and famous rich tai tai curls on head, gold car to attend a breakfast meet in an hotel. Tuesday on white shoes, Omega, white panties and bra, white handbag, white shirt, white cap, white convertible before embarking for golf game. Weekend moves to penthouses where partition wall was removed to become the one and only on the pinnacle of a posh condominium.

Even high income professional women with flat chests could never par up with these rich tai tais’ ‘voluptuous’ high life, neither they would talk the same socialized language because the rich tai tais although might help their husbands in their office but they never helped their husbands to get contracts from the dogs eat dogs business world. And usually the Chinawomen would sarcastically dub those successful professional women as “Female strong people” (Amazon or Virago). For most professional women, limited pairs of shoe, ear rings, sandals and handbags for them most probably would be used until torn before replacing a new one and even though those branded cheap-sales dresses might get changed frequently.

 

Most rich tai tais with caring and thoughtful rich husbands all have good bodies, and these tai tais would love to invite their as equally rich friends for a swim on their pools, that’s the time they could flaunt their boobs, good body and their branded swimming suits (most of the time they didn’t buy branded dresses because name-brands embroidered only behind the collars! Except swimming suits) In contrast to those flat chest, mostly poor, fat tai tais with poor mean husbands would struggle to fill their tummies with starch instead of expensive healthy foods! I think most hard-earn professional women who didn’t get married to a rich husband know my language very well!

Most career women in Asian countries without good background were mainly claimed authorities on their professional own rights and they were also mostly surviving spinster-business women amongst jungles of wild animals; they learned to do business with most kinds of women, what kind of women they should try to avoid or befriended. They could be friends with rich or poor tai tais, they would never get jealous of rich tai tais neither would they snubbed at poor tai tais. BUT life change now for those professional women when they didn’t choose a right husband, and thus became a nobody‘s no money tai tai, even though they still carry their friendly approached to all kind of tai tais, but there would be always a “cultural shock” for them, as rich tai tais are mostly very fake …. Most probably they learned it from their par-up rich husbands!

Everybody has a border line that someone shouldn’t cross to offense, when a tai tai rekindled old childhood friendship or with such a ‘long time no see’ newly acquainted tai tai from out of town, they have to learn respecting their individual’s past, present and future. One of them shouldn’t ignorantly without having any knowledge of the other opponent’s past profile and profession compared but judged merely just based on her current outlook. If an ignorant snobbish tai tai merely judged on another poor tai tai based on her past business and profession which never could earn as much as her husband’s successful half billion gross yearly business, snubbed on the poor tai tai’s current life styles and outfits, thus mindlessly crossed, snubbed and insulted the poor tai tai through accidental verbal leaks by making indirect remarks and hints that the poor tai tai no good taste, no good styles and not good in color coordination etc. Imagine if such poor tai tai before marrying her husband she was once a very well-known for her good taste, artistic, stylizing that also par with her artiste professional image in her arena, how this poor tai tai would get hurt badly?

The poor but sharp tai tai could even guess from such a simple mindset of Chinawoman that due to cheap-sales dresses she wore, and these old outfits usually would match with the one and the only unmatched floral handbag and brown shoes or sandals that she possessed, of course she wouldn’t be able to par up with rich friends of hers who live in new houses, drive beautiful new car, wear new dresses with matched shoes, ornaments, branded handbag, with thoughtful and caring rich husbands! Only God knows during the poor tai tai for the past 10 year marriage life, she never even has an extravagant RM1000 to buy dress or shoes to fill up my wardrobe which those rich tai tais would be able to do it frequently.



USEFUL NOTES TO MOTHERS:

For young girl about 4 -5 years old prepare beef essence (cut beef into slices, steam to collect the essence) for them every monthly, they will have voluptuous body when they grow up. Also continuously give them steaks and beef soup every monthly during their grown up years.

For boys to let them grow taller, prepare them peanut roots and stems meat soup. And also basil roots meat soup. (Boil for at least two to 4 hours)

Beef is expensive and was very expensive and rare, in my memory of my entire childhood days, not even up to 5 times my mom preparing beef soup!































































No comments:

Post a Comment