Monday, July 4, 2011

MAKING LITTLE PIZZA FOR CHILDREN


Within 30 minutes the little pizza will be ready!


Written by Money Tai Tai


Every week day mornings, I woke up at 6:00 get ready of a chop board and roller, then I will take out flour, dough, cheese, either salami (or tuna or minced beef), a frozen tomato (or a canned whole tomato), few slices of onion, some fresh basils (or dried herbs). Pre heat the oven while I prepare the pizza.



This was how I prepared pizza at  6:00am:

Make sure the dough must store in refrigerator at least for a day to produce good chewy pizza

6:05 am: Spread meshed tomato and herbs at the bottom layer

6:07am: This was the salami pizza I prepared before baking, topped up with cheese. Put in the oven bake for 20 minutes.



6:30am: This was the tuna poco pizza I prepared for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment