Thursday, February 24, 2011

SOMETHING TO LAUGH FOR A DAY!
Teaching Weirdo Kids!



Written by Mrs. Money





It is hard to become a homemaker, when the father figure is frequently absented, worst still when everyone said that your kids are weird, naughty and only dreaming in their own “Alice’s Wonderland.”

I got one such weirdo at home now, so I made a phone call to my sister to nag. Then I found out weirdo were " infested" in our family!

Besides a London born weirdo cousin, I have another two weirdo nephews that happened in yesteryears. 10 over years ago, my sister got suspected as someone's mistress as nobody in school had ever seem my nephews' dad, women sniffed their noses on my sisters as her kids never did so well in their primary school term exams (up to form 4) and even tuition school teachers rejected to take them as students, one of my nephew was always living in "Alice's Wonderland" and another nephew, my sister told me that he got "needles grew on his butt" that he could never sit still. Two of them eventually won their highest accolades in their studies, 4As in upper 6 result and became the Dux of an oil town famous secondary school during his final year study.

Now it's a headache for me when both of my nephews' weird behaviors fallen on my little weirdo. To see him "getting busy by himself" can cause me headache and depression, in addition when a teacher beat him up, he would retaliate, so yesterday I was called to pay his "principal" a visit.

My weirdo never likes to study his school works, I found his English grammar is worst than his five years old sisters but he reads so well that the encyclopedias and dictionaries were always his favorite. In order to make him study, this year I quitted everything but to concentrate teaching him at home in the afternoon and evening, but he never changes much. I was told that this year he behavior is getting worst in class .... he loves to dump rubbish and spits and dries his saliva on his sleeves ..... terrible behavior problems!


But 24 hours still change day and night, I still have to teach him and I have to manage my own ways to teach him.

Lastly, my neighbor hates me worst this year, because I scream louder!


These are the math questions I set for him.

1 3 1 5 1 8
- 9 - 9 - 9


Answer: 4, 6, 9
(Kids can give immediate answer, when seeing 9 on second row, the answer is 4, a digit increased from the top row digit of 3.


17 14 13
- 8 - 5 - 4


Answer: 9, 9 , 9
Whenever the second row number is a digit bigger than the first row number, the answer is 9



16 13 16
-8 - 5 - 8
Answer: 8, 8, 8
Whenever the second row number is two digits bigger than the first row number, the answer is 8

Parents need to give kids different questions, or else they can close their eyes to complete their reference book homeworks set in order. Train kids to "inherit" their dads' business since this weirdo days!

(1) My dad owes a bird nest house, there are 5309 birds, and each of them can build 5 nests. How many nests altogether these birds build?






(2) My dad owes 139 trucks, he rented out 20 trucks to company ABC and 100 trucks to company CBA? How many more trucks still remained?






(3) My dad won a road contract. Each kilometer road he builds will earn RM4999, if he builds 5 kilometers of road, how much money he can earn?

3 comments:

  1. 1 Ans: 26545, one of the bird is a 懶鳥.

    2 Ans: Non, if daddy owes truck, he could not rent it out.

    3 Ans: $19996, did you hear, 20% of sub contractor's earning always go to 白毛?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that subcontractors have to pay 10% cash and "forced to take" either a shoplot or houses from one of the big boss's least sold developed projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides 10% cash and "shoplot or houses", the subcontractors have to pay some other idiots (project manager or surv) for such big companies, if the money didn't reach these rats' hands on time or not enough as promised, subcontractors would meet this situation, "Now, you get out here! Get out here! I don't want your money! Get out! Get out!" As a wife, my least face experience was once I heard the unsatisfied rat scolding my hubby at 9PM so loud that I overheard from my hubby's HP! Shit, if I know the datuk H I will ask him to fire this staff ASAP!

    ReplyDelete