Sunday, September 26, 2010

PRACTISE OF BLACK MAGIC


A driven kind of heirlooms still persisted to this 21st century!Written by Mrs. Money


Anisomeles indica (Catmint; Lamiaceae):
One of the most popular weeds used by Chinese-Malaysian to ward off evil spirit or for cleansing purpose

http://www.freewebs.com/mykal-laws/thegreenworld.htm














If there was a God, there would have many devils; the world earliest religion is Zoroastrianism and it was probably existed amongst many paganism cults’ practices.

All religions should be good, they teach human beings to behave, promote peace and happiness, how to live in good beings spiritually and physically and in return the believers would be blessed, saved or protected from harms.

All authorized religious practices won’t encourage their followers to practice black magic aiming to harm other people or races, to gain their wealth and social status, to promote longevity or to control over a person’s destiny, desire and physical health. Only paganism cults’ practices would emphasize these attractive packages to lure greedy, selfish and born bad-hearted persons into the negative forces.

Talking about negative forces, there are surrounded us and sometimes the bad energies, bad intentions and bad influences might be able to overwhelmingly diverting us from our good standings. So we have to be very careful of who we hang out with, e.g. if you are not a womanizer but you love to hang out with your womaniser-friends, soon you will hear what your friends did and eventually curiosity provoked you going with them to take a look, at last either you choose to play with them or you return home quarrel with your angry wife!

Human beings rebellious genes went against their creator was due to their unexpected exposure to negative forces grating in such defection during the time of creation, after human beings’ disobedient reactions disappointed God, from there God could detect his assistant, dark angel’s betrayal.
Human beings once offended their creator, since then, their offspring were born with genetically handicapped in somewhere over their physical body and wills.


Why I specially wrote this article?

Because I heard such black magic gossips since 1991 when I first returned from overseas to work in Brunei, e.g. I have a friend who taught music, she said there was a fat ugly lady whenever she came for lesson, her handsome British doctor hubby would accompanied her. Soon someone told my friend that fat lady was actually working in a hospital as a maid, because she used black magic to spell on the British doctor causing the doctor to divorce from his British wife. Few years later my friend heard a gossip that there was a Mat Saleh suddenly woke up from a spell realizing what had happened to him, in overnight time he returned to England!

Believe or not it is up to you, but I saw the couple myself, the British doctor hubby was always very quiet, and his eyes got no scintillations. Don’t mention their comparability of physical or social status differences, sadly in oppose of what I saw, when they walked together their relationship was more like a master and a pet Saint Bernard dog but its tail never wagged, its eyes never shone and it behaved like an aging old dog!

There were so many more juicy black magic sensitive issue stories that I heard in Brunei, eventually, after some time those women who used black magic would not get their return in good, eventually divorces still happened!

Then when I worked in an oil town, I was so surprised that on every first and fifteen day on each lunar month, I always saw people burning incense on the road sides. As most folks grew along Rejang River are mostly Christians, to see incense burning frequently over northern region was looking odd to me. One of my associates in my profession asked me one day, ”Since you have so many siew rein (小人) appeared in your life, why don’t you go da siew rein (打小人)?”

I countered her immediately, “Are you a Christian going SIB church? How could you still do it?”

She replied me, “What’s wrong? I don’t care! I still did it if someone offended me!”

After she revealed to me, since then I was afraid to hang out with this lady, because my religious belief has taught me: Even my business rivals and enemies offended me badly or put black magic spell on me, I should not retaliate any stronger black magic spell back on them, I only prayed to my God asking to grant me protection from all harms and I would let my God to decide what to do with those negative forces.

I can't believe of what I read from internet, there are so many people practiced black magic spell on someone they hate or on someone they desired.

For this articles, I interviewed few people to gain my insight knowledge of how widespread black magic still practice in our 21st modern world, can you associate with a modern time woman with friendly, kind and gentle outlook but she put black magic spell on her own hubby? Spelled her daughters’ dad? It mostly happened when those women could only produce girls for their hubbies, obviously under the modern look appearance these women still believe that it’s their faults enable to produce a baby boy for their respective hubby!

I learned from a lady that this “magic portion” to “pet” a man is made from “essence” (decayed liquid) of a dead corpse! The woman would dash such oilmen on their upper eye lips, so their spelled hubbies would trail after them time to time like a puppy, I was told that the hubbies would never become wealthy and agressive, instead these men would look slow, no light come out of the eyes and having very quiet composure, the head mostly would looking downwards.

This lady told me she hasn’t seen many cases in East Malaysia, but she has seem a lot of this kind of spelled men in West Malaysia. Perhaps she didn’t mix a lot since she moves to Kuching, for me I already heard of few cases happened in Kuching here, e.g. when an older lady with many kids who fell in love with a younger man desperately, first of all she dumped her hubby, then she went for plastic surgery and at last she used the "dead corpse decayed liquid" oilmen to dash on her upper eye lip to sustain such a "cheating" relationship! It really worked; her new hubby would turn up in her work or wherever in her presence frequently just to take a look on her, but his "sticky" action actually bothered many ladies on presence to witness such "fake" affection, thus gossips spread. Every woman would ask themselves, “Where are our hubbies?” But these women got a “live” husband in their life, who would seldom listen to what their wives told them to do. I would advice ladies to feed a pet dog if you really want somebody to pay attention on you all the time! It will lick you, waves its tail and brush on its fur on you giving most affections needed!
If once those women have connections with black magic, they can’t quit, most of the time they would probe deeper into the cults practice. At first they would “help” their own by tying their own respective hubby; gradually they would “progress” to“help” their own children. So if happened when they found out their daughters or son-in-laws got business rivals and enemies, they would practice black magic spell either eliminate those enemies or making them fallen very sick and fatigue (always surprisingly in this case there was no fever and no obvious virus symptoms, even doctors wouldn’t be able to find the cause!) Or sometimes they would pretend to give them gifts but dashed with a kind of oilmen to activate the spell. I always read in Chinese story book about some powerful black magic cult master could simply made a straw doll, obtained a hair from a victim, put spelled on the straw doll then inserting it with needles, the victim in far away land would fall really sick and the torment would last until the victim fatigued to his death!

We also been advised that we should not simply give our photo to a stranger to avoid being spelled, so imagine in this modern world, I have my version of story to tell too: If a bad hearted unknown person got an access to your facebook site, they printed out photos from your facebook, read some spells on the photo, insert it with some needles to your body (photo), never know the victim could suffer chilling bones pains and followed by fatigue too! Let me add some more juicy versions, this usually happened when the moon is round or either the moon is completely off!

Why black magic is so widespread? Because when the bad person did it, and there would be little evident or no trace could be found! And if really the victim has found something unusual happened to her, she also can’t find a solid proof to tell it to any one of her friends or even to her own husband and family members lest that they will laugh that she is being paranoid or insane!
Since ages ago, black magic has been practiced actually all over S. E. Asia amongst those villagers or even city dwellers who believe in paganism. I would advise my friends that If you ever heard one of your friends or one of his/her family members know the sources of black magic or asked if you need the magic potion to spell on your enemy, then beware of such a friend, don't offense her but better avoid her!


I was told never eat rojak in eateries operated by suspicious owners, sometimes some black-hearted owners would use witch craft to attract customers, in return they have to offer a dead per yearly for such help. So if you are unlucky, you can be a victim used to offer the underworld ghosts! I was told they used a kind of burned caterpillar to produce such toxic powder then mix in rojak to serve customers!

My good friend from West Malaysia told me this true story few days ago when I told her I wanted to write something about black magic spell: She told me when she was young she lived in a neighborhood where most people practiced paganism conjured with their respective religions sarcastically! When she was a teenager, there was one of the three neighboring young brothers liked her so much, but they got “no access” to her as she got very strict parents, so one day the young men’s mom brought a plate of food to her house. Luckily the night before, my friend’s mom dreamed, so her mom preferred not to go working on the next morning, the neighbor did bring a plate of food, ended my friend's mom received it in the front door but dumped it out from the backdoor, and in later days my friend’s mom even found out there was a dashed spell putting right outside her house gate, but it didn’t work as my friend mom immediately took her to an Indian spell-breaker master, he inserted something to her tongue and told her before she got married, she got to take it out. And she was asked not to eat meat few days before performing this “spell-breaking inserting surgery”, after that she was told by the spell-breaker that she shouldn’t take a certain kind of banana or else the breaker wouldn’t work anymore!
So, when your relative revealed to you something about your good friend's nasty behaviors, you have to learn in discretion of what is right or wrong "reporting" your good friend of what you heard from your relative, as if you don’t know your good friend’s mom is actually a disciple of black magic practice, “your white raven kind” revelations to your good friend actually would risk your own relative’s life and health. Or if your boyfriend’s dad is a business rival of your good friend’s brother, if you went to visit your good friend, her mom would be making you feeling like your own mom, she let you drank nice drink and gave you nice gifts with spell on, you took it home or after you hugged your boyfriend, your boyfriend hugged his dad, the spell turned on. At first your boyfriend dad would feel so sick then he recovered, and you continuously being invited to your good friend's house entertained by her smiling face nice mom, suddenly one day everybody was shocked that your boyfriend's dad died suddenly in an accident!
I was told there is a kind of black magic spell breaker concoction sold in China, it is very expensive and made of essence from a black dog. This particular black dog essence spell-breaker is so strong that, once you eat it, no spell would be able to harm you. These days, my friend’s family who owes the black dog essence spell-breaker only left little in remaining, my friend told me, “Rescue people is more important, I always secretly scratch a bit of powder from it not to let my mom knew it!” She gave me an example of how her neighbor’s brother-in-law got "hynoptised" by a divorced woman, after his wife secretly mixed in the given spell-breaker concoction into his drinking water, on the third day he suddenly checked his bank statement and began asking his wife where his money had gone to, only by then he realized he was under spelled by his mistress, later the couple found out the lady was a con-woman, my friend told me she is pleased to see the couple is now getting back together again,she added the spell-breaker only worked if the person was truly spelled but it wouldn’t work on the person who was in conscious.

I asked her, “You drank that black dog’s mighty spell-breaker concoction?”

“Yes!”

“I won’t dare!”

“Why not?”

“I just won’t dare!”

But I never told her most probably due to my strong background on Christianity, I wasn’t influenced by any paganism or cult practice since I was born. Instead I was grown through a very innocent “puritan” kind of strict simple childhood with strict religious disciplines and teachings. (I was even forbidded by my dad to listen any 70s and 80s pop music) I won’t dare to eat such odd concoction, when my kids were so sick a month ago with high fever persisted even after strong dose of antibiotic, as they rejected my magic potion of herbal concoction, so I just prepared a hot bath with herbs threw into the water to let them soaking there for an hour, when they recovered it was my turn to get sick, with no fever but just having drilling pain in bones, I just went to the garden plucked some herbs and weeds prepared my own concoctions, three days later my friends saw me walking on the street but anytime ready to visit a toilet!

Black magic or virus?

If ones got spelled by black magic, doctors wouldn’t be able to find out what went wrong to their patients, (a reason, may be medical technology in our era is still not advanced enough to find out what’s wrong!) but normal sickness due to virus or bacteria, doctors would be able to give you a correct diagnose, prescribe you an effective remedy and cure.
Lastly, please read this blog:
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/category/witchcraft

1 comment:

  1. It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. My name is Marianella Cordero, My husband divorced me 8 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testifiers about DR JOHN SOCO who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, DR JOHN SOCO, told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 3 days later, my husband called me that he's coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now, every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend DR JOHN SOCO to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact DR JOHN SOCO, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!. Email: Drjohnsoco@gmail.com or whatsApp number: +1 706 871 4571 ..

    ReplyDelete