Monday, March 12, 2012

THE EVIDENT OF A "KID-LOSER"!
Definitely my son got beaten by teachers more than any of his classmates!
Seemingly he couldn't do anything "proper" or "right" in classmates' and teachers' eyes!


Written by Money Tai Tai



I feel extremely guilty, burdened and heart ached as a mother to my poor son whenever he got beaten by his teachers in school or in tuition classes, because when I was pregnant I took antidepressants, these days when I recalled of what I did, I regretted deeply of why I was so obedient, and in a point that I really believed I was really severely depressed person thus I obediently taken the psychiatrist’s prescription. Taking the antidepressants during pregnancy had greatly triggered my sharp memory, turned me into slightly sluggish and a sleepy head. I was told it wouldn’t be harmful to my baby if I took the antidepressants, and I was stupid enough to believe it, in western medical science everything takes proof and evident, but who dares to mess with an established international pharmaceutical company by complaining their antidepressants did harm to me and my son?

My son got beaten by his teachers recently, last week he got beaten by his math teacher because his classmates reported to teacher that my son erased the wrong answers by entering correct answers on the returning marked exam papers. Yesterday during his BM tuition class, his classmates reported to teacher that my son tried to take off his pant!

‘Take off his pant?’ I wonder if my son was daring enough to take off his pant right in front of his class! If I was a teacher who would use a rattan to beat a student, then I would wait until he took off his pant completely, left naked then I would can his naked ass, left the solid evident for the student’s parent to see. It takes a brainy teacher to judge a situation wrong or right quickly, instead of being fooled and confused by a weird situation.

In Malaysian public school, especially Chinese primary school caning is still a popular practice to control the extra naught, disobedient students and to those students who are poor in studies. Worst still if my son classmates know that my son is not a good student, they would immediately give "rating" that his sister is also as “stupid” as her brother, she returned home few times complained to me, ‘Mummy, someone bullied me in school!’

So finally I told them, “Look, when you are young, people will judge you if you study well or not, if you are not good in school, they will bully you. Similarly, when you grow old, people will judge you again, this time measuring by money, if you have money, they won’t dare to bully you!”

In Malaysian Chinese primarily schools, it is so easy to judge if your kid got problems or not (whatever kind of problem) in school and tuition school, when your kid returned home with can marks, you probably have a "kid- loser", then you better pay an extra attention on him! May be he is just a one-track kind of genius not suitable to confine studying in a general broad based  designed educational program, this kind of problematic kids may be due to autistic, medical caused partial mental handicapped or partial physically handicapped. Many parents or family members simply don’t want to admit their own wrong doings or guiltiness by admitting their kids or nephews/nieces have certain cognitive awareness problems by insisting them to send to the public school.

These kind of over active, insensitive (unaware of what’s happening to their surrounding) or amused in their own world kids could cause a lot of annoyance to teachers (and could also annoy those good students in class) who conduct teaching with a whole group of students, the problematic students were the ones who would hardly listen to any teacher in class, they would do their own things, like suddenly took out foods to eat that should be eaten during recess time or simply walked out of class while teachers still teaching. Good students are the “policemen” who were always mean enough and would report to their teachers of even a slight mistake of the ‘bad students’ did in class, and as teachers would always got annoyed by those "black sheep" in class, if they unwisely lost their cools, caning was just a normal procedure to “quench the thirst” of those “policemen” and also to sooth the teachers raised temperaments.

At home, similar practise goes on in a family, like between my son and his smarter sister, she becomes the “policeman” and would always report whatever slight mistake her brother made, e.g. ‘Mum, koko threw papers on the floor!’ If I scolded my son, I could see the “policeman” happily “waved her tail” but if I didn’t do anything, she would keep complaining until I did something to her misbehaved brother.




Yesterday after my son's tuition class, he showed up crying and showed me the canned marks, my camera and hp batteries all ran out, only this morning I was able to take these three photos of canned marks, this most severe one fallen on on mid-lower arm.

This one don't appear as clear this morning which fallen on upper inner thigh.

This rattan can fallen on the upper arm.

3 comments:

  1. I finally decided to stop sending my son for the tuition, only last night he told me, "Mum, when the teacher hit me on the first time, he used a stick to hit right on my head. Mum, it was really so painful, so I hide under the table." I think no matter how naughty or how misbehaved my son was, the teacher could beat his butt but definitely not his head, ears or back spine. If the teacher is already over 55 years old, I even asked my neighbour a university lecturer to check on my son if he was telling lies to me, but she told me he didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
    2000 Mazda Miata AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete